Nickel Ball Chain Cut Length Loops
Nickel ball chains are versatile, lightweight, non-kinking for a variety of applications.
With a traditional nickel finish, ball chain is often used on sample swatches and display fittings for attaching labels and for other tagging purposes. We stock three shorter lengths of sturdy nickel ball chains; the shortest length is 100mm, then 150mm and 230mm. We then have the addition of our Necklace ball chain at 760mm length. Are you looking for longer lengths? Check out our rolls of nickel ball chain – you can cut these to a custom length to meet your requirement!
- Chain Length: 100, 150, 230 or 760mm
- Connector Length: 9mm
- Chain Size: 2.4 Ball Ø (mm)
- Available in Silver / White plastic
- Packed in quantities of 100 and 1000
- Can be purchased on a spool to then be cut down. If buying on a spool, the barrel connectors would have to be purchased separately.
- Also gold ball chain supplied in clearance
Also known as:
- Metal ball chain
- Nickel chain
- Bead chain
Typically used for:
- Pull chains for ceiling lights/fans.
- Retaining chain for dust caps, tags, pens.
- Key rings
- ID chains to be attached to ID Card holders
- Plug chains/plumbing chain
- Dog tags
- Law enforcement badges
- Light cords